Chinese Prickly Ash
In this Article
- What other names is Chinese Prickly Ash known by?
- What is Chinese Prickly Ash?
- How does Chinese Prickly Ash work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Chinese Prickly Ash.
Medications that slow blood clotting (Anticoagulant / Antiplatelet drugs)
Interaction Rating: Moderate Be cautious with this combination.
Talk with your health provider.
Chinese prickly ash might slow blood clotting. Taking Chinese prickly ash along with medications that also slow clotting might increase the chances of bruising and bleeding.
Some medications that slow blood clotting include aspirin, clopidogrel (Plavix), diclofenac (Voltaren, Cataflam, others), ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin, others), naproxen (Anaprox, Naprosyn, others), dalteparin (Fragmin), enoxaparin (Lovenox), heparin, warfarin (Coumadin), and others.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.