Chinese Prickly Ash
- What other names is Chinese Prickly Ash known by?
- What is Chinese Prickly Ash?
- How does Chinese Prickly Ash work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Chinese Prickly Ash.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Pain, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, snakebite, skin diseases, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.