In this Article
- What other names is Chirata known by?
- What is Chirata?
- How does Chirata work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Chirata.
Do not use chirata if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have a duodenal (intestine) ulcer.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.