"July 23, 2015 -- For Donna Pierre, there's no more important job than reading food labels.
Her 7-year-old daughter has a life-threatening peanut allergy. So every day Pierre pores over every word of every food package, even when they've eat"...
- temporarily relieves the following symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- adults and children 12 years and over: 1 tablet every 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- each tablet contains: calcium 30 mg
- store between 20 and 25°C (68 and 77°F)
Last reviewed on RxList: 4/18/2013
Additional Chlor-Trimeton Information
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Allergies & Asthma
Improve treatments & prevent attacks.