"The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today approved Ragwitek, the first allergen extract administered under the tongue (sublingually) to treat short ragweed pollen induced allergic rhinitis (hay fever), with or without conjunctivitis (eye inflam"...
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
No information provided.
Last reviewed on RxList: 4/18/2013
This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Additional Chlor-Trimeton Information
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Allergies & Asthma
Improve treatments & prevent attacks.