In this Article
- What other names is Chlorophyll known by?
- What is Chlorophyll?
- How does Chlorophyll work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Chlorophyll.
Chlorophyll can cause skin to become extra sensitive to the sun. Wear sunblock outside, especially if you are light-skinned.
Do not use chlorophyll if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding, without the supervision of a trained medical professional.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get the latest treatment options.