- What other names is Chlorophyll known by?
- What is Chlorophyll?
- How does Chlorophyll work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Chlorophyll.
Possibly Effective for...
Possibly Ineffective for...
- Reducing colostomy odor.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Bad breath, constipation, and wounds.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get the latest treatment options.