- What other names is Chlorophyllin known by?
- What is Chlorophyllin?
- How does Chlorophyllin work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Chlorophyllin.
Possibly Ineffective for...
- Controlling urinary odor in older patients who can't hold their urine and have a catheter.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Reducing body and fecal odors, treating constipation and gas (flatulence), and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.