In this Article
- What other names is Chromium known by?
- What is Chromium?
- How does Chromium work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Chromium.
Do not take chromium supplements if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have kidney problems.
- You have a chromate allergy.
- You have a behavioral or psychiatric condition such as depression, anxiety, or schizophrenia.
- You have liver disease.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find tips and advances in treatment.