- What other names is Chrysanthemum known by?
- What is Chrysanthemum?
- How does Chrysanthemum work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Chrysanthemum.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Angina, high blood pressure, diabetes, fevers, headache, dizziness, prostate cancer, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.