- What other names is Chymotrypsin known by?
- What is Chymotrypsin?
- How does Chymotrypsin work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Chymotrypsin.
- Cataract surgery, when used by a healthcare professional.
Possibly Effective for...
- Fluid retention and swelling (inflammation) associated with a broken hand and burns.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Asthma, bronchitis, lung diseases, sinusitis, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get breaking medical news.