In this Article
- What other names is Cinchona known by?
- What is Cinchona?
- How does Cinchona work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Cinchona.
Do not use cinchona if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have stomach (gastric) or intestinal (duodenal) ulcers.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks. Cinchona might increase the risk of bleeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.