- What other names is Cinchona known by?
- What is Cinchona?
- How does Cinchona work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Cinchona.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Hemorrhoids, varicose veins, colds, leg cramps, influenza, malaria, fever, cancer, mouth and throat diseases, enlarged spleen, muscle cramps, loss of appetite, and stomach discomforts such as bloating and fullness.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Cinchona work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.