In this Article
- What other names is Cinnamon Bark known by?
- What is Cinnamon Bark?
- How does Cinnamon Bark work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Cinnamon Bark.
Do not use cinnamon in amounts greater than those found in food if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have diabetes. Cinnamon might lower blood sugar.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Sex & Relationships
Get tips to boost your love life.