- What other names is Cinnamon Bark known by?
- What is Cinnamon Bark?
- How does Cinnamon Bark work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Cinnamon Bark.
Possibly Effective for...
- Premature ejaculation. Some evidence suggests that a specific cream containing cinnamon and many other ingredients might prevent premature ejaculation.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Diabetes, diarrhea, infections, worm infestations, the common cold, influenza, upset stomach, gas (flatulence), spasms, appetite stimulation, and menstrual discomfort.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Sex & Relationships
Get tips to boost your love life.