In this Article
- What other names is Cissus Quadrangularis known by?
- What is Cissus Quadrangularis?
- How does Cissus Quadrangularis work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Cissus Quadrangularis.
Some people who took these products experience side effects such as headache, flatulence, dry mouth, diarrhea, and insomnia. But there is not enough information to know how often these side effects might occur.
Since there is not much information about the use of Cissus quadrangularis in people, long-term safety is not known.
Do not take Cissus quadrangularis if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.