- What other names is Cissus Quadrangularis known by?
- What is Cissus Quadrangularis?
- How does Cissus Quadrangularis work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Cissus Quadrangularis.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Obesity and weight loss, diabetes, metabolic syndrome, and high cholesterol, bone fractures, osteoporosis, scurvy, cancer, upset stomach, hemorrhoids, stomach ulcer, menstrual discomfort, asthma, malaria, pain, and body building.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.