- What other names is Citicoline known by?
- What is Citicoline?
- How does Citicoline work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Citicoline.
Possibly Effective for...
- Age-related memory problems.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Alzheimer's disease and other types of dementia, head trauma, Parkinson's disease, and glaucoma.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get breaking medical news.