"After Mylan Pharmaceuticals acquired the EpiPen business, not only did the price rise exponentially, but the number of prescriptions shot up as well, more than doubling in a 7-year period for Medicare beneficiaries alone. Members of Congress â€” wh"...
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Use only with enclosed dosing cup
- adults and children 6 years and over: 2 teaspoonfuls (TSP) daily; do not take more than 2 teaspoonfuls (TSP) in 24 hours
- children 2 to under 6 years of age: 1 teaspoonful (TSP) daily; do not take more than 1 teaspoonful (TSP) in 24 hours
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- consumers with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor
- each teaspoonful contains: sodium 5 mg
- do not use if tape imprinted with “SEALED FOR YOUR PROTECTION” on top and bottom flaps of carton is not intact.
- store between 20° and 25°C (68° and 77°F)
edetate disodium, flavor, glycerin, maltitol, monobasic sodium phosphate, phosphoric acid, propylene glycol, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucralose, purified water
Questions or comments ?
1-800-CLARITIN (1-800-252-7484) or www.claritin.com
Distributed by Bayer HealthCare LLC, Whippany, NJ, USA, 07981. Revised: Dec 2015This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Last reviewed on RxList: 3/14/2017
Additional Claritin Information
Claritin - User Reviews
Claritin User Reviews
Now you can gain knowledge and insight about a drug treatment with Patient Discussions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Allergies & Asthma
Improve treatments & prevent attacks.