"Hormone-replacement therapy (HRT) can improve not only bone-mineral density (BMD) but bone mass and structure, and the benefits of HRT on bone persist for at least 2 years after treatment is discontinued, a new cross-sectional analysis of a Swiss"...
Climara Pro is contraindicated in women with any of the following conditions:
- Undiagnosed abnormal genital bleeding
- Known, suspected, or history of breast cancer
- Known or suspected estrogen-dependent neoplasia
- Active DVT, PE or a history of these conditions
- Active arterial thromboembolic disease (for example, stroke and MI), or a history of these conditions
- Known anaphylactic reaction or angioedema with Climara Pro
- Known liver impairment or disease
- Known protein C, protein S, or antithrombin deficiency, or other known thrombophilic disorders
- Known or suspected pregnancy
Last reviewed on RxList: 1/30/2017
Additional Climara Pro Information
Climara Pro - User Reviews
Climara Pro User Reviews
Now you can gain knowledge and insight about a drug treatment with Patient Discussions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.