"The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has cleared Omega3-rich fish skin for tissue healing for surgical applications, Kerecis, the Reykjavik, Iceland-based company that developed the product has announced.
Kerecis Omega3 SecureMes"...
Patients using topical corticosteroids should receive the following information and instructions:
- This medication is to be used as directed by the physician. It is for external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes.
- This medication should not be used for any disorder other than that for which it was prescribed.
- The treated skin area should not be bandaged or otherwise covered or wrapped so as to be occlusive unless directed by the physician.
- Patients should report any signs of local adverse reactions to the physician.
- Patients should inform their physicians that they are using Clobevate (clobetasol propionate gel) if surgery is contemplated.
Last reviewed on RxList: 5/5/2009
This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Additional Clobevate Information
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.