- What other names is Clove known by?
- What is Clove?
- How does Clove work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Clove.
Possibly Effective for...
- Premature ejaculation when applied directly to the skin of the penis in combination with other medicines.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Toothache, "dry socket" following tooth extraction, vomiting, upset stomach, nausea, gas (flatulence), diarrhea, hernia, mouth and throat swelling (inflammation), cough, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Clove work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.