Clown's Mustard Plant
In this Article
- What other names is Clown's Mustard Plant known by?
- What is Clown's Mustard Plant?
- How does Clown's Mustard Plant work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Clown's Mustard Plant.
Do not take clown's mustard plant if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- For heartburn: A specific combination product containing clown's mustard plant (Iberogast, Medical Futures, Inc) and several other herbs has been used in a dose of 1 mL three times daily for 4 weeks.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get the latest treatment options.