Clown's Mustard Plant
- What other names is Clown's Mustard Plant known by?
- What is Clown's Mustard Plant?
- How does Clown's Mustard Plant work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Clown's Mustard Plant.
Possibly Effective for...
- Upset stomach (dyspepsia), when a combination of clown's mustard plant and several other herbs is used.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), gastritis, bloating, gout, muscular aches and pains (rheumatism), rapid heart rate, asthma, bronchitis, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get the latest treatment options.