Club Drugs (cont.)
In this Article
- How are club drugs abused?
- How do club drugs affect the body?
- Are club drugs addictive?
- What other adverse effects do club drugs have on health?
- What treatment options exist for those who abuse or are dependent upon club drugs?
- How widespread is club drug abuse?
- Where can people find more information about club drugs?
- Find a local Doctor in your town
Other Information Sources
For more information about club drugs, visit www.clubdrugs.gov, www.teens.drugabuse.gov, and www.backtoschool.drugabuse.gov; or call NIDA at 877-643-2644. For street terms searchable by drug name, street term, cost and quantities, drug trade, and drug use, visit http://www.whitehousedrugpolicy.gov/streetterms/default.asp.
* These data are from the 2009 Monitoring the Future survey, funded by the National Institute on Drug Abuse, National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services, and conducted annually by the University of Michigan's Institute for Social Research. The survey has tracked 12th-graders' illicit drug use and related attitudes since 1975; in 1991, 8th- and 10th-graders were added to the study.
** "Lifetime" refers to use at least once during a respondent's lifetime. "Past year" refers to use at least once during the year preceding an individual's response to the survey. "Past month" refers to use at least once during the 30 days preceding an individual's response to the survey.
National Institute on Drug Abuse, National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services
Last Editorial Review: 7/10/2010 8:20:50 PM
Find out what women really need.