In this Article
- What other names is Cocoa known by?
- What is Cocoa?
- How does Cocoa work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Cocoa.
Do not use cocoa in large doses if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have a history of anxiety attacks.
- You have acid reflux disease.
- You have migraine headaches.
- You have diabetes.
- You have a rapid heartbeat known as an arrhythmia.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get tips on handling your hypertension.