- What other names is Cocoa known by?
- What is Cocoa?
- How does Cocoa work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Cocoa.
Possibly Effective for...
- High blood pressure.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- High cholesterol; heart disease; intestinal diseases; diarrhea; asthma; bronchitis; lung congestion; liver, bladder and kidney ailments; diabetes; and preventing heart disease, wrinkles, and stretch marks during pregnancy.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Cocoa work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Get tips on handling your hypertension.