- What other names is Coconut Oil known by?
- What is Coconut Oil?
- How does Coconut Oil work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Coconut Oil.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Head lice, psoriasis, weight loss, heart disease, hypercholesterolemia, diabetes, chronic fatigue, Crohn's disease, irritable bowel syndrome, thyroid conditions, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.