In this Article
- What other names is Coenzyme Q-10 known by?
- What is Coenzyme Q-10?
- How does Coenzyme Q-10 work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Coenzyme Q-10.
Coenzyme Q-10 also seems to be safe for most children. But coenzyme Q-10 should not be used in children without medical supervision.
Do not use coenzyme Q-10 if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get the latest treatment options.