In this Article
- What other names is Cola Nut known by?
- What is Cola Nut?
- How does Cola Nut work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Cola Nut.
Do not use cola nut if:
- You have a heart condition.
- You have high blood pressure.
- You have anxiety.
- You have an eye disease called glaucoma.
- You have osteoporosis.
- You have a bleeding condition.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.