Cold Fingers Symptoms
Symptom Checker: Symptoms & Signs Index
Medical Author: William C. Shiel Jr., MD, FACP, FACR
Cold sensations to the fingers can come from poor circulation and disorders of the nervous system as well as cold exposure and low thyroid condition.
Health concern on your mind? Visit the Symptom Checker.
Fauci, Anthony S., et al. Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine. 17th ed. United States: McGraw-Hill Professional, 2008.
Causes of Cold Fingers
In This ArticleFrostbite and Cold Weather-Related Injuries Article
- Frostbite and Cold Weather-Related Injuries Facts
- Introduction to frostbite and cold weather-related injuries
- What type of injuries can be caused by cold weather?
- Cold weather-related injuries without tissue freezing
- Trench foot
- Cold weather-related injuries with tissue freezing
- What does frostbite look like (frostbite pictures)?
- What are the signs and symptoms of frostbite?
- How should frostbite and other cold weather-related injuries be treated?
- What is the recovery time for a frostbite injury?
- When should a person seek medical care for a cold weather-related injury?
- Who is most likely to get a cold weather-related injury and what can be done to prevent it?
In This ArticleHypothyroidism Article
- What is hypothyroidism?
- What are the thyroid hormones?
- Thyroid hormone regulation - the chain of command
- What causes hypothyroidism?
- What are the symptoms of hypothyroidism?
- How is hypothyroidism diagnosed?
- How is hypothyroidism treated?
- What is subclinical hypothyroidism?
- What's best for you?
- Hypothyroidism At A Glance
In This ArticlePeripheral Vascular Disease Article
- Peripheral vascular disease facts
- What is peripheral vascular disease?
- What is atherosclerosis?
- How does atherosclerosis cause disease?
- What are potential complications of peripheral artery disease?
- What are the other causes of peripheral vascular diseases?
- Who is at risk for peripheral artery disease?
- What are the symptoms and signs of peripheral artery disease?
- How is peripheral artery disease diagnosed?
- What are the treatments for peripheral artery disease?
- Lifestyle changes
- Supervised exercise
In This ArticleRaynaud's Phenomenon Article
- Raynaud's phenomenon facts
- What is Raynaud's phenomenon?
- What causes Raynaud's phenomenon?
- What conditions have been associated with Raynaud's phenomenon?
- What are Raynaud's phenomenon symptoms and signs?
- How is Raynaud's phenomenon diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for Raynaud's phenomenon?
- What is the prognosis (outlook) for Raynaud's phenomenon?
- Can Raynaud's phenomenon by prevented?
In This ArticleThoracic Outlet Syndrome Article
- What is thoracic outlet syndrome?
- What are symptoms of thoracic outlet syndrome?
- How is thoracic outlet syndrome diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for thoracic outlet syndrome?
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome At A Glance
Other Causes of Cold Fingers
- (No articles currently available)
Symptoms & Signs A-Z List
Find out what women really need.