Image Collection: Noncancerous, Precancerous and Cancerous Tumors
- All (559)
- Allergic Skin Disorders (31)
- Bites and Infestations (27)
- Medical Illustrations (101)
- Oral Health (22)
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions (47)
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) (12)
- Eye Diseases and Conditions (19)
- Pregnancy and Fetal Development (9)
- Bacterial Skin Infections (29)
- Noncancerous, Precancerous and Cancerous Tumors (56)
- Viral Skin Diseases (26)
- Diseases of Pigment (26)
- Fungal Skin Infections (17)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions (48)
- Scalp, Hair and Nails (26)
- Treatment and Procedures (18)
- Brain Disorders (7)
Pill Identifier on RxList
- quick, easy,
Find a Local Pharmacy
- including 24 hour, pharmacies
- Check potential drug interactions
7. Picture of Basal Cell Carcinoma (Ear)
Basal cell carcinoma, pigmented. A nodule with irregular borders and variegation of melanin hues, easily confused with a malignant melanoma. Features indicating BCC are the areas of translucency and surface telangiectasia.
Text: WebMD Medical Reference
Guide to understanding the Image Collection Gallery categories:
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Is a Clinical Trial Right for You?
- Is My NSCLC Immunotherapy Working?