Image Collection: Noncancerous, Precancerous and Cancerous Tumors
- All (559)
- Allergic Skin Disorders (31)
- Bites and Infestations (27)
- Medical Illustrations (101)
- Oral Health (22)
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions (47)
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) (12)
- Eye Diseases and Conditions (19)
- Pregnancy and Fetal Development (9)
- Bacterial Skin Infections (29)
- Noncancerous, Precancerous and Cancerous Tumors (56)
- Viral Skin Diseases (26)
- Diseases of Pigment (26)
- Fungal Skin Infections (17)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions (48)
- Scalp, Hair and Nails (26)
- Treatment and Procedures (18)
- Brain Disorders (7)
Pill Identifier on RxList
- quick, easy,
Find a Local Pharmacy
- including 24 hour, pharmacies
- Check potential drug interactions
2. Picture of Less Common Skin Cancers
Uncommon types of skin cancer include Kaposi's sarcoma, mainly seen in people with weakened immune systems; Merkel cell carcinoma, which is usually found on sun-exposed areas on the head, neck, arms and legs but often spreads to other parts of the body; and sebaceous gland carcinoma, an aggressive cancer originating in the oil glands in the skin.
Text: WebMD Health Tool: "Precancerous Skin Lesions and Skin Cancer Picture Slideshow"
Guide to understanding the Image Collection Gallery categories:
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Is a Clinical Trial Right for You?
- Is My NSCLC Immunotherapy Working?