Image Collection: Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- All (557)
- Allergic Skin Disorders (31)
- Viral Skin Diseases (26)
- Bacterial Skin Diseases (29)
- Fungal Skin Diseases (17)
- Bites and Infestations (27)
- Noncancerous, Precancerous and Cancerous Tumors (56)
- Diseases of Pigment (26)
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions (47)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions (48)
- Scalp, Hair and Nails (26)
- Pregnancy Stages (9)
63. Picture of Tubal Pregnancy
Tubal pregnancy: A pregnancy that is not in the usual place within the uterus but is located in the Fallopian tube. Tubal pregnancies are due to the inability of the fertilized egg to make its way through the Fallopian tube into the uterus.
Most tubal pregnancies occur in women 35 to 44 years of age. Tubal pregnancies are the most common type of extrauterine or ectopic pregnancy, accounting for the large majority (95%) of all extrauterine pregnancies.
Text: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary by MedicineNet, Inc.
Guide to understanding the Image Collection Gallery categories: