Image Collection: Viral Skin Diseases
- All (557)
- Allergic Skin Disorders (31)
- Viral Skin Diseases (26)
- Bacterial Skin Diseases (29)
- Fungal Skin Diseases (17)
- Bites and Infestations (27)
- Noncancerous, Precancerous and Cancerous Tumors (56)
- Diseases of Pigment (26)
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions (47)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions (48)
- Scalp, Hair and Nails (26)
- Pregnancy Stages (9)
4. Picture of Varicella-Zoster Virus Infection (Face)
Varicella-zoster virus infection: varicella. Multiple, very pruritic, erythematous papules, vesicles (“dewdrops on a rose petal”), and crusted papules on erythematous, edematous bases on the face and neck of a young female. The spectrum of lesions, arising over 7 to 10 days, is typical of varicella.
Guide to understanding the Image Collection Gallery categories:
- Shingles and Other Common Skin Problems
- Is Your Eczema Under Control?
- 7 Ways to Curb Your Psoriasis Flare-Ups
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?