- What other names is Colloidal Minerals known by?
- What is Colloidal Minerals?
- How does Colloidal Minerals work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Colloidal Minerals.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Mineral deficiencies, low energy, diabetes, arthritis, reducing blood cell clumping, reversing early cataracts, turning gray hair dark again, flushing poisonous heavy metals from the body, improving general well being, reducing aches and pains, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.