- What other names is Colloidal Silver known by?
- What is Colloidal Silver?
- How does Colloidal Silver work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Colloidal Silver.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Ear infections, emphysema, bronchitis, fungal infections, Lyme disease, rosacea, sinus infections, stomach ulcers, yeast infections, chronic fatigue syndrome, AIDS, tuberculosis, food poisoning, gum disease, digestion, preventing flu and colds, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.