- What other names is Bovine Colostrum known by?
- What is Bovine Colostrum?
- How does Bovine Colostrum work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Bovine Colostrum.
Possibly Effective for...
- Infectious diarrhea.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Inflammation of the colon, stimulating the immune system, healing injuries, repairing nervous system damage, burning fat, building lean muscle, increasing stamina and vitality, elevating mood and sense of well being, slowing and reversing aging, bacterial and fungal infections, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get the latest treatment options.