In this Article
- What other names is Coltsfoot known by?
- What is Coltsfoot?
- How does Coltsfoot work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Coltsfoot.
Coltsfoot can damage the liver or cause cancer, especially when used in high doses or for a long time.
Do not take coltsfoot if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have high blood pressure.
- You have heart disease.
- You have liver disease.
- You are allergic to ragweed, chrysanthemums, marigolds, or daisies.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.