In this Article
- What other names is Coltsfoot known by?
- What is Coltsfoot?
- How does Coltsfoot work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Coltsfoot.
Coltsfoot can damage the liver or cause cancer, especially when used in high doses or for a long time.
Do not take coltsfoot if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have high blood pressure.
- You have heart disease.
- You have liver disease.
- You are allergic to ragweed, chrysanthemums, marigolds, or daisies.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.