In this Article
- What other names is Comfrey known by?
- What is Comfrey?
- How does Comfrey work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Comfrey.
Do not use comfrey if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have broken or damaged skin
- You have liver disease.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.