In this Article
- What other names is Common Stonecrop known by?
- What is Common Stonecrop?
- How does Common Stonecrop work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Common Stonecrop.
Special Precautions & Warnings:Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Not enough is known about the use of common stonecrop during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
Swelling (inflammation) of the stomach and intestines (gastrointestinal tract) or urinary tract: Don't use common stonecrop if you have one of these conditions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.