In this Article
- What other names is Common Stonecrop known by?
- What is Common Stonecrop?
- How does Common Stonecrop work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Common Stonecrop.
Do not use common stonecrop if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have swelling (inflammation) of the gastrointestinal or urinary tract.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.