Your Guide to Birth Control: Condoms
- Introduction to male condoms
- What is a male condom?
- What are male condoms made of?
- What types of latex condoms are there?
- When should a man use a condom?
- How is the male condom used?
- What causes male condoms to break?
- What causes condoms to come off during sex?
- Where can I get male condoms?
- How effective are male condoms at preventing pregnancy?
- How do male condoms prevent STDs?
- Should foam be used with male condoms?
- How effective are foam and male condoms?
- What is a female condom?
- How is the female condom used?
- Where can I get female condoms?
- How effective is the female condom at preventing pregnancy?
- Do female condoms protect against STDs?
Introduction to Male Condoms
Birth control is a way for men and women to prevent pregnancy. There are many different methods of birth control; some types also protect against sexually transmitted diseases. Condoms are one type of birth control that in addition to preventing pregnancy also prevent the spread of STDs.
There are two types of condoms, the male condom and the female condom.
Next: What is a male condom?
Find out what women really need.