In this Article
- What other names is Copaiba Balsam known by?
- What is Copaiba Balsam?
- How does Copaiba Balsam work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Copaiba Balsam.
Special Precautions & Warnings:Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Copaiba balsam is safe when eaten as food, but it seems UNSAFE in medicinal amounts, which are typically higher. Stick with normal food amounts if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.