- What other names is Coral known by?
- What is Coral?
- How does Coral work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Coral.
Possibly Effective for...
- Use as a surgical replacement for bone in orthopedic (bone), neurosurgical (head), periodontal (dental), and other kinds of surgery.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Calcium supplement; treating multiple sclerosis; treating and preventing cancer, heart disease, and other chronic health problems.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Coral work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.