In this Article
- What other names is Coriander known by?
- What is Coriander?
- How does Coriander work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Coriander.
When coriander comes in contact with the skin, it can cause skin irritation and inflammation.
Do not use coriander if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are allergic to other plants in the carrot family.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.