In this Article
- What other names is Coriolus Mushroom known by?
- What is Coriolus Mushroom?
- How does Coriolus Mushroom work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Coriolus Mushroom.
Special Precautions & Warnings:Pregnancy and breast-feeding: There is not enough reliable information about the safety of taking coriolus mushroom if you are pregnant or breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
- For cancer, in addition to chemotherapy: 3 grams of PSK, the ingredient that is thought to fight cancer, is taken daily.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get the latest treatment options.