- What other names is Coriolus Mushroom known by?
- What is Coriolus Mushroom?
- How does Coriolus Mushroom work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Coriolus Mushroom.
Possibly Effective for...
- Cancer when used with chemotherapy regimens (when PSK products isolated from coriolus mushroom are used).
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Boosting immune function, herpes, chronic fatigue syndrome, hepatitis, lung disorders, body building, ringworm, skin infections (impetigo), urinary and digestive tract infections, poor appetite, and other uses.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get the latest treatment options.