In this Article
- What other names is Corn Poppy known by?
- What is Corn Poppy?
- How does Corn Poppy work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Corn Poppy.
The fresh leaves and blossoms seem unsafe for use in children. They might cause side effects such as vomiting and stomach pain.
Do not use corn poppy if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.