In this Article
- What other names is Corn Silk known by?
- What is Corn Silk?
- How does Corn Silk work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Corn Silk.
Corn silk can decrease potassium levels in the blood and can cause skin rashes, itching, and allergies.
Do not take corn silk if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have diabetes.
- You have low or high blood pressure.
- You have low potassium levels.
- You are allergic to corn.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.