- What other names is Cornflower known by?
- What is Cornflower?
- How does Cornflower work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Cornflower.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Fever, menstrual disorders, yeast infections, constipation, coughs, liver and gallbladder disorders, eye irritation, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.